Welp! I'm finally here! It's exciting and somewhat scary, but it's happening! My parents left this afternoon, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't hit me yet... I just got back from a crazy game of spoons with my hall mates! We put the spoons down the hall - it was intense. I'm still trying to remember names and faces, and get the courage to talk to people, but it's getting better, and I'm sure after tonight's 'shadowlands showdown' we'll know each other a lot more intimately! The food here is surprisingly good, and my room is pretty large too, which is great! With the help of my RA, DC and roommate, we rearranged it yesterday afternoon for 'maximum capacity.'
Whenever you think about it, pray that I will not be so consumed in myself and that I would concentrate more on investing in people instead of people investing in me. I miss everyone back home... God bless you all!
Love, Marianna
No comments:
Post a Comment