Two nights ago I pulled my first all nighter! I am now an official college student. We had a hall event going on from 7-9 (and it was a really big deal! And pretty fun) Then after that, I got dinner with a few friends, then came back and started on a 5-7 page paper due the next morning at 9. It was also my mid-term. I had worked on it a little the past few days, but I really hadn't had time. I spent all night sitting in the commons, took a 45 minute nap at 6 in the morning, finished and printed the paper at 8:50, then turned it in at 9. Then I went back to my room to study for my spanish midterm later that day. I took an hour nap before the class, finished studying, then took the test. And did rather well on it, I think. The rest of the day I spent cleaning up our hall from the event the night before (we had decorated it like ancient egypt, and there were branches and a lot of odd stuff lying around) and doing homework. I went to bed around 8:30 last night and slept for 14 hours straight! It was wonderful. Except I slept through my english class....
Today I found out I got a 98 on my math test!!! =)
NINETY EIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?! WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! =)
ReplyDeleteAnd yesterday I found out I got a 94 on that Spanish midterm!! I can't believe it. The Lord is good.