Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rest

Thank you, Lord, for this break! It came just in time. I would say that my first semester at Covenant was a success. It was rough - I just got back from the doctor, telling me that my body literally can't handle that much stress. Next semester I can't work as much.. But aside from my body not functioning correctly, things turned out well. I know I'm where God wants me. I don't love Covenant, but I think I will. I'm generally satisfied with my grades, I've made some great friends, and great memories too. I'm still not sure where I'm headed, what major to pursue, but I'm excited about the classes I'm signed up for next semester. And I think they will help me decide which major to choose.
I love being home and seeing everyone, but the semester is catching up to me.. All I want to do is sleep. Even when I'm around my best friends it's hard for me to find enough energy to be talkative. Hopefully this break will be really restful and I can prepare myself for next semester.
Rest is what I need.
It's nice to be able to step away from everything I've been focusing on and rest knowing I did my best. My Savior got me through it all. His grace kept me afloat the whole time, and I never had reason to doubt His love for me.
I can't wait to celebrate His birthday! Have a very merry Christmas, and enjoy this advent season!

No comments:

Post a Comment