Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Madrid

I can't believe how fast time flies! Spring break is in a week and two days. And what am I doing for break? Going to Madrid!! I'm so excited, I can't wait!
It's so strange to think about - I know how much mission trips change me. I'm so exciting to see how I'll change through this one. I pray that God works through me, and hopefully I won't be the only one that changes! We're going to be working with college students, possibly helping them with their English. But Please pray for our language skills. Several of the people on our team are almost fluent, which is very encouraging, but I feel like I personally won't be able to talk to people very well.
If you think about it, please pray for more funds to come in. I have $475 left to raise in 5 days. God is sovereign.
This is such an amazing opportunity to make a difference in peoples lives! I'm trusting in God to keep me focused on Him, and not things of this world (no matter how awesome they are... I mean, geez, Madrid?? I'm so excited to see this amazing world! :) It doesn't seem like it will really happen - life is going on just like normal, classes and homework, and Chartwells food... But it's coming up so fast! Such an adventure! I love those :)

No abandones nunca el amor y la verdadl lléalos contigo como un collar.
Grábatelos en la mente, y tendrás el favor y el aprecios de Dios y de los hombres.

Confía de todo corazón en el Señor y no en tu propia inteligencia.
Ten presente al Señor en todo lo que hagas,
y él te llevará por el camino recto.

Proverbios 3:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment