Wednesday, June 2, 2010


This last weekend, I went with my family and a few friends to my family's lake house, and we had so much fun! I went running with my dad and sister, and then everyone went swimming. It started raining in the afternoon, but eventually we went outside and played airsoft in the storm anyways. It was the epitome of adventure, as the movies tell us, to run around in the forest, rain and thunder raging on, with guns in our hands pretending to fight for our very survival.. and it was quite thrilling, but I have the feeling, if I hadn't seen gorgeous people in attractive outfits who said cool lines doing the same thing, I doubt I would have felt the same way about it. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast, but I realized (once again) the impact movies and tv shows (LOST!) have on us mortals. Monkey see monkey do. I have re-resolved to be careful with what I watch.. Not to say that all violence in movies is bad.. I don't believe it is, I just want to keep it in moderation, because I know that what we see affects us, even if we don't always realize it.
Well, that's my semi deep thought for the weekend. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment