Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thunderstorms at the Sea



I love the Sea. I am so blessed to be able to come and enjoy what God has made for us. I have had an awesome time with my family here at the Outer Banks, spending time on the beach, at the pool, watching the World Cup games, and traveling to a nearby town to see the sights. And today I experienced something amazing. We were sitting inside cheering for Portugal (and Ronaldo!) and eating sun chips (that's for you, dearest friend! =) during the hottest part of the day, when a storm came up outside. It was stunning. Huge clouds rolled in, thunder clashing and lighting flashing.. Our family sat outside on the porch and watched the show. Glory to God our Creator!
"The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they display knowledge.
There is no speech or language
where their voice is not heard.
Their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world." Psalm 19:1-4

1 comment:

  1. that is amazing!! ^_^ psalm 29 similarly recounts God's majesty in glory in creation-check it out while you're still there! <3 u!

    ReplyDelete